Do you know a Western New Yorker who:
- Is a Champion On the Move in our community to improve the lives of people with MS?
- is working to create a world free of MS through their activism, volunteerism or philanthropy?
- deserves to be recognized for everything he or she does while living with the challenges of MS?
Nominate them to be recognized at the 2013 Champions On the Move Luncheon.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Young Person On the Move (ages 40 and under)
- Stephen H. Kelley Award (Professional On the Move)
- Volunteer On the Move
- Inspirational Person On the Move
- Group On the Move
The awards will be given out at the chapter’s Champions On the Move Luncheon on September 13, 2013, at the Buffalo Marriott.
On the Move is a nationwide educational and fundraising event that helps increase public awareness of MS and the National MS Society while acknowledging and encouraging the advancement of philanthropists, community leaders and volunteers. The goal of the Champions On the Move Luncheon is simple – to raise funds and empower each other to create a better future for those living with MS.
Click here to nominate a Champion online or complete the nomination form and email it to email@example.com, or mail to:
National MS Society
Frequently Asked Questions